Frequently asked questions
1. Cheats are tested and developed on the original assemblies of windows (not a repack, not a recoded version, not a cut one, but the original one). Do not confuse, original does not mean licensed or activated, which means that it is installed from the official site. Download.
2. You need to be prepared for the fact that you have to understand your computer a little and be able to change some parameters in the system (of course, we will prompt and help you do this).
3. The worst scenario for you is reinstalling windows. You must be mentally prepared for this.
In order to run the cheat on your computer, you need to do a little preparation.
It includes everything described in this manual: Preparing your computer
Spoofer (spoofer) is software that allows you to change / fake serial numbers of computer components (video card, processor, keyboard, etc.) on a computer network so that they look like real ones, but they are not.
Spoofer cannot unban a game account that already has a ban. However, the spoofer helps you bypass the iron ban. Imagine that you bought yourself a new computer, new components - that's how the spoofer works.
If you get a hardware ban (HWID ban), then your only recourse is to buy new hardware or use a spoofer.
Don't panic! This is a normal practice for those who rotate in the world of cheats.
1. Reboot your router, several times 3-5, with pauses between reboots of 1 minute
2. Ideally, reinstall Windows so that a complete cleaning and reset of all bindings occurs
3. Use a spoofer to replace the serial numbers of your computer components. You can buy it here: Buy SPOOFER
4. Launch the game with a new account after the steps have been taken.
For those who do not want to reinstall windows (step 2), there is a slightly easier method:
-Be sure to uninstall the game and launcher
-Download and run in turn FROM ADMINISTRATOR these two .bat files that will clean up your system: DOWNLOAD
-For more confidence, download the CCleaner program and clean up your PC completely.
In case of repeated bans in some games (such as Escape From Tarkov, Apex Legends, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege and others), anti-cheat starts banning the user not based on the fact of using this or that software, but according to the computer / computer components (even without using cheats ).
In simple words: for 3-4 bans in the game, you get it by hardware (video card, mouse, motherboard, etc.) or by ip.
It is impossible to find out for which component you were banned. If it were available information, then the bypass market would not be so vast and diverse.
Is it possible to check if I got a ban for hardware or not for hardware? We answer: by the method of tests - it is possible. Buy yourself an account or rent it, start the game without cheats and play for a while. As a rule, if you had an hardware ban, then a second ban will arrive in a short time from 3 minutes to 2 hours.